The Flash (2023)


 Here are my non-spoiler-ish thoughts on The Flash movie.  First off, I will have to admit that I have never been a fan of how they portray speed in the DCEU movies.  The running FX in the TV series is more like how I prefer his speed to be portrayed other than he's just moving faster than everyone else.

The story is very similar to the TV version as opposed to the original "Flashpoint" story that depicts how one seemingly insignificant life can have a detrimental effect on reality.  Still, it was an interesting take on the story and of course, the highlight was Michael Keaton's reprisal as Batman.  I had forgotten that Sasha Calle was playing Supergirl and I really liked her take on it.

There are numerous retro-cameos in this movie that pay homage to the DC movies of the past.  If you are on the fence about seeing it I highly recommend doing so.

Comments

Popular Posts